Friday, January 3, 2014

My Doll of the Day - Victor Golly - a companion to Victoria

Doll of the Day - Victor Golly

Victor Golly is approximately 17 inches tall and is a companion to Victoria.

Victor wears striped trousers with braces and buttons, a t-shirt and bow tie.  He has buttons on his boots.  (Clothes are not removable.)

His face is made of felt with drawn black pupils. This is handsewn to the head. The hair is knitting yarn, knotted and sewn to the head.

 Such a lovely golly. Forget those mass-produced ones, this one is hand made by me at my workroom/studio here in Christchurch.

 For sale  on eBay (redhendesignsnz), Etsy (Red Hen Designs NZ), TradeMe (lilredhen) or contact me through Facebook.

Visit my website www.redhendesigns.co.nz for the pattern to make this doll.


 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment