Saturday, January 30, 2016

Crochet Fun - Krista Throw Rug

Procrasti-crochet - what you do when you should be making dolls but lack the inspiration...

Just started a sampler crochet throw - Krista's Throw, a block of the week crochet project that Spotlight had a few years back.

 I can do basic crochet, and this is really testing me - Youtube is my friend! It's great to get the brain working.








So I have six done and ???? more to go.

I am using Debbie Bliss merino wool - so beautiful to use and feels so beautiful.

No 5 crochet hook, squares are approx. 7 inches/17cm.  The pattern suggests 6.5 crochet hook, finished size 22cm.  I will go for smaller size and more squares.

The Krista pattern has 25 squares in total, so I will be adding extra squares, maybe repeats, not sure....

Yay, feeling inspired, and the brain is getting a good workout - aiming for a square a day! hoping for 5 per week!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment