Friday, March 11, 2011

Prim Doll Challenge

This is one of my challenge dolls for CDA Prim Doll Challenge. I've called her Meg, and based her on my doll pattern 'Maggie'. The challenge was to create a prim doll using pastel colours. I got my fabrics from the US. I'm also working on the pattern in other pastels as well, so will post photos as soon as I have finished them.

I have given her an off-centre prim-style face, with plaited wool hair. She has odd legs, with some 'mending' done on them. Her apron has naive stitchery on it. Many of the edges I have left raw, some I have turned under and stitched with long running stitch.


No comments:

Post a Comment